COVID-19 Visit Guidelines
Due to COVID-19, Old Farm Veterinary Hospital has had to adjust our policies to help ensure the safety of our clients and staff. If you or someone you have been around has the virus or is exhibiting symptoms, then please call our office to reschedule this appointment.
Please Note: **You must wear a mask for any and all in-person interaction**
Appointment Guidelines & Protocol:
- We are asking all clients to remain in their vehicle in our parking lot when bringing their pet in for any appointment.
- When a technician comes out to meet you, please step out of your car and meet them on the sidewalk.
- Please call 301-846-9988 when you arrive. A receptionist will go over the paperwork via phone and connect you with a technician who will collect verbal history for your pet.
- Dogs must be contained on a leash and cats must be contained in a carrier safely. Please be masked to exchange your pet safely with our staff in the parking lot.
- The doctor will call you when the exam is over. A receptionist will go over the discharge instructions and take payment over the phone. Card is preferred.
- We will send you an estimate prior to your appointment. If there is anything in the estimate that you do not agree to or do not understand, please call the office at 301-846-9988 so we can review it with you.
Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time!