At Old Farm Veterinary Hospital, we want to make sure that everyone’s visit is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
Please read our hospital policies before your first visit and contact us if you have any questions:
24-hour supervision is not available.
Fees are DUE at the time services are rendered.
- A deposit may be required for pets being admitted to the Hospital as well as other services.
- We accept cash, checks, debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Care Credit.
- Checks must be authorized by Telecheck. We charge a $35.00 fee for returned checks.
We require that all pets remain either on a leash or in a carrier until instructed otherwise by a staff member. If you do not have a leash or a carrier, we will provide one for you at a nominal fee.
At your request, we will gladly discuss cost of services and/or prepare an estimate for recommended procedures.
To assure consistent quality of products, we cannot accept returns on any items not sealed in the original manufacture packaging. We will accept open food products in accordance with manufacture return guidelines.
To prevent the spread of infectious disease, all pets admitted for boarding, grooming, and hospitalization are required to be current on vaccinations for transmissible diseases, including rabies. We assume no liability for pets or humans contracting infectious diseases or parasites.
- Pets with external parasites will be treated upon admission; the fee will be included on the invoice.
- A $35 deposit will be required to schedule surgery or grooming.
- This will be applied to the bill at the time of service
- Deposit is refundable up to 48 hours before an appointment.